Windows is one of the most used graphical operating system manufactured by Microsoft Corporation. Some of the various updated version of Windows operating system are available in the market such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and so on. It has user friendly interface and most popular among professionals as well as normal users. However, if you are using a Windows operating system for a long period of time then at some point of time your system could slow down due to some common scenarios such as virus infection, software conflicts, hardware malfunction, etc.
In that case, you need to re-install the operating system in order to enhance its speed. We frequently lose our important folders and files while reinstalling the Windows operating system as a significance of poor data backup. It might appear that the files lost while re-installation of operating system can never be recovered back. In such case, the first question arise in your mind how to recover files after re-installing Windows OS? At this time, we can perform Windows files recovery after reinstall Windows with the help of Windows File Recovery Software. This tool is the best, reliable and capable of Recover Data after Windows Re-installation under sudden data loss scenarios.
Common reasons of file loss while re-installing Windows OS:
- Abruptly Shutdown of System: Some unexpected causes like improper shutdown of system due to sudden power failure while during re-installation process of Windows operating system is not completed may lead to file loss in Windows OS.
- Improper Re-installation Method: Sometimes your files can be lost from Windows operating system due to improper upgradation of Windows i.e. reinstalling Windows operating system without creating proper back up.
- Virus Attack: Windows Operating System hard drives can get infected by viruses such as Malware, Spyware, Adware, Trojans, etc. These viruses can damage valuable system files as a result of hard drives fails to boot thus leading to data loss from Windows OS.
- Hard Drive Smash: The MBR (Master Boot Record) helps in booting of Windows operating system and is an important component of FAT and NTFS file system. The file system manage files which are stored in your hard drive. Then any corruption to the Master Boot Record (MBR) leads to hard drive crash thus resulting in file loss.
- Defragmentation Failure: Defragmenting, also denoted to as “defragging,” rearranges the hard drive by putting pieces of related data back together so that files are organized in a contiguous manner. As a result, the processer system can access files more efficiently. So, defragmentation failure while reinstalling the Windows operating system may be another reason for file loss in Windows OS.
All the above mentioned scenarios, it might appear that the important files are lost permanently from the Windows operating system. But the files deleted/lost by reinstallation process are not permanently remove your system. They can be still recovered with the use of Windows File Recovery Software with an efficient manner.
Excellent Features of Windows File Recovery Software:
- The features of this reliable Windows File Recovery Software include restoration of delete or lost files even after reinstallation of the Windows operating system.
- The file lost due to unexpected scenarios like defragmentation failure, incomplete reinstallation process, virus infection, etc. can also be restored using this tool with greater ease.
- This software works best and can retrieve files from different latest versions of operating system such as Windows server 2003, Windows server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
- This application also recover files after Windows re-install from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, and EXFAT partition/drives.
- This software recover different types of files format like MP4, MVI, AVI, MP3, AMR, WMV, JPG, JPEG, PNG, DOC,DOCX, PPT, etc. on Windows OS.
- You can recover files are sorted on the basis of their name, date of creation, file type and size by the help of this software.
Note: If you want to know more information about data recovery from Microsoft Windows OS, then visit this page.