Mac is a graphical user interface developed by Apple Inc. The different versions of Mac operating system are Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc. Partition is a small portion of hard drive, which can be used as a separate drive. Partitioning is useful to manage information and to stay frequently used files separate from the system files. To create partitions on Mackintosh OS X, numerous partitioning strategies area unit are used. However, the Mackintosh partition can get corrupt or damage because of several reasons and you won’t be able to access files from the corrupted partition or volume. At this stage, if you would like to induce information from the corrupted partition, you have to use any third party tools. By using Partition Recovery Mac Software you can easily recover partitions on Mac.
Scenarios behind deletion or loss from Mac volume:
Formatting / Deletion of Incorrect Partition: Using disk utility, you can format, reformat or delete Mac volume and if you select incorrect drive while formatting, reformatting or deleting then you may end up with data loss.
Invalid B-Tree node size error: Catalog B –Tree helps in accessing the file from Mac hard disk. If B-Tree node gets incorrect then it shows an error message like “Invalid B-Tree node size”. This error message doesn’t allow accessing the Mac volume and you lose your data.
File vault: File vault is the powerful security feature provided by Mac Operating system. You may lose you data if these features develop on bad sectors.
Features of Partition Recovery Mac Software:
- It recovers data from deleted/lost Mac volumes.
- This software recovers data from volume that are failed to mount from MacBook, Mac Mini, Notebook, MacBook Pro etc.
- Save recovery session option allows users to save the scanned information and ensures users to don’t rescan the drive to locate lost data.
- The software has ability to preview the recovered data in Mac finder styled interface.
- It supports recovery of files from HFS+, HFSX formatted Mac volume.
- This software helps you to restore Mac partition data after file system corruption on all latest versions of Mac operating system such as Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, and Yosemite.
- Preview option allows user to view the recovered files prior to restoration.
- Users can contact the technical team if any issues find during the installations.
- Demo version ensures the users to check the effectiveness of the application. If they are satisfied with the software then they can upgrade it with full version.
Software takes very less space for installations i.e. 50 MB.