Nowadays everyone is using computer or laptop for their personal use and business purpose. All computers and laptops are using hard disk to store data. This hard disk can be divided into small parts called partitions and you can store your data in those partitions.
But there are many reasons which can delete your partitions on your computer system. Sometimes you may have accidentally deleted your partition and lost your crucial data that has been residing in it. But still, you can recover deleted partition by using recovery tools. You can make use of Recover Partition software to recover deleted partition very quickly in an efficient way.
Reasons that are responsible for data loss from hard drive Partition:
Accidental Deletion: Sometimes while resizing your existing partitions you may have accidentally deleted other partition which contains important data. And if this deleted partition is important, then you can recover your deleted partition by using Recover Partition software.
Errors during Reinstallation: While doing OS reinstallation, if any interruption occurs then existing partition on your system may get deleted and this causes data loss from your system.
Virus Attack: If your computer gets infected by severe virus programs, and if you use auto fix option, then third party tools like antivirus software may delete your infected partition on your system.
Improper disk Partitioning: Partitioning enhances the system performance and also supports multi booting on your computer. While doing disk partitioning, if any interruption occurs then it generates several partitioning errors which lead the partition to get delete.
Bad sectors, OS conflicts, improper system restore are other reasons for partition deletion. So, make use of Recover Partition software to recover all deleted partition on your Windows or Mac system.
Features of Recover Partition software:
- This software is capable of recovering all deleted/ lost partitions on all versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2003, Windows XP and so on.
- It is also capable to recover deleted partitions on all versions of Mac computer.
- This software can recover deleted partitions from various hard drives like SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.
- By using this software, you can restore data from different corrupted file systems like FAT 16, FAT 32, FAT 12, NTFS, NTFS 5, HFS and HFS.
- This software also recovers files from all formatted, corrupted partitions of your system.
- You can also recover data from RAW hard drive.
- This tool has intuitive user interface that guides users to know how to recover data from lost or deleted partition.
- This software helps you restore data from virus infected partition.
- You can use demo version of this software before purchasing it, so that you will know efficiency of this software and if you are satisfied with demo version then you can buy the full version of the software to save the recovered files.
Precautions to avoid Partition Deletion:
- Take proper steps while doing repartition, disk defragmenting and so on.
- Don’t prefer untrustworthy sites to download without installing proper antivirus software on your system.
Follow some simple steps to recover partition data on Windows 7 OS:
- Download, install and use the demo version of the software on a healthy partition for recovery process. From the main screen, just select “Partition Recovery” option.
- Then the software displays all deleted, formatted or corrupted partitions. Select the correct partition from which you want to recover data and then click on Next.
- After this, software will start scanning the entire drive or partition and retrieves the complete data. You can also preview the recovered data using “Preview” option.
- Once you are satisfied with the recovery results, then you can purchase the software to save the recovered files on hard drive or any external storage device.