Seagate is the leading hard drive manufacturing company in the present market. Basically, hard drive is the secondary storage device of the system which stores all the software, hardware and user defined data files. Mainly external hard drives are useful to store huge amount of data like movies, back up computer data files, expand storage capacity of the system, etc.
But apart from these advantages, there is also a disadvantage that is, the Seagate hard drive failures are inevitable and you may get into situation where you need to format the drive and lose data from it. The common reason behind it is format error. Unless you format your Seagate hard drive it is useless. But the point is, if you format it you will lose all the important data present in your Seagate hard drive
In that hopeless situation you are recommended to use Recover Seagate software. This software will perform Seagate hard drive not formatted error recovery with utmost ease.
Reasons for Seagate hard drive not formatted error:
- File system corruption: If the file system of your Seagate drive gets corrupted due to some unforeseen conditions, then the entire HDD becomes inaccessible, and when try to access such storage device, you will be facing format error.
- Virus infection: When you interface your Seagate HDD to a virus infected system, then there are chances that your Seagate drive might get severely affected and results in format error.
- Mishandling device: Abrupt ejection of Seagate from the system to which it is connected may damaged its file structure. As a result, you won’t be able fetch info from it, instead you will encounter format error.
- Other reasons: You may come across format error when try to access Seagate drive due to other reasons like bad sectors, aged drive, sudden system shutdown while accessing files and more.
If these are the causes behind Seagate hard disk not formatted error, then you don’t have to be panic because, with the help of Recover Seagate application, you will definitely get to know how to recover files from a Seagate hard drive after format error, corruption, virus attack, etc.
Features of Recover Seagate software:
- This software easily recovers data from Seagate hard drive after format error.
- It has simple user interface which facilitates all normal as well as professional users to restore files from Seagate HDD after format error.
- It will scan the entire Seagate hard drive and restores all the data within few simple clicks.
- You can preview the recovered data prior to restoration.
- It is compatible on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and other Windows OS versions.
- To get more information about this advanced software to tackle all data loss conditions and recover files from Seagate and other types and brands of storage devices, visit http://www.recoverseagate.com/
- Avoid abrupt ejection of your Seagate hard drive
- Make sure that the system to which you are going to interface Seagate drive is free from virus
- Always keep an additional backup of your most valuable data