Computer is used to perform the task as per the requirement of user for which it is made and the main work of this computer is to save the data. The main part which is used to store the data is the hard disks which stores the data and make it accessible when it is requires by the user.
Data storage is done at different means of storage devices like IDE/SCSI/USB drives, flash memory cards, USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods etc which saves and accesses the data at the time when required. Some users need the extra memory to save their data, so for the use there are some external devices which are used by the user to extend the inbuilt memory.
There are some other systems which save the data in the different devices and have the different algorithms to save the data and proceed them as the users need. The files system of hard drives are FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 which are there in the systems.
To recover hard disk there are many options which can recover the inaccessible hard disks or partition’s data. Many times we lose our data from different reasons. However most of the time reasons are unknown to us still we find some way to recognize them and try to get back our lost data.
One of the most popular OS is Windows 7 which is often use by the user and face the data loss. Many times we lose partitions, hard disk accessibility, and corruption of boot sector and finally we lose the data. So to recover hard drive on windows 7 we have to use the recovery software. Before the recovery process let’s move to have a look on the scenarios which cause to lose our data.
Let’s have a look at those scenarios which cause the data loss.
- The most prominent factor which in terms causes damage the data or even make it to loss that is virus attack.
- Power surge and power failure as well both are responsible for the abrupt shut down of a system which results in data loss.
- Hard drive if used for so long with the same file system and later the reformatting is done then there is chance of data loss by hard drive crash or inaccessibility state reached by the hard disk.
- Third party tools like antivirus, pirated software and many other erratic types of software.
- Software glitches mean while saving the files or formatting or reformatting of drives etc.
There are many certain tips which have to be follow to avoid the data loss.
- Intense power supply should be given to the system on which you are working so that power failure and power surge can be avoided so as to avoid the abrupt shut down and data loss.
- Antivirus must be used and also it should be updated from internet in a month.
- Pirated softwares and antivirus trail version must be avoided which after expiring made to data loss.
- Reformatting should be done at the time of reinstallation of OS or better to use the old which is already there in our system.
- Restoring point’s creation and backups must be done at regular intervals and also it avoids the data from loss.
So still if one finds that there data is missing then it can be recovered by the software. Many downloads are there available on internet which recovers your data from the hard disk and return you in the form as it was.